2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Home Grown

Welcome to my blog.  I truly appreciate you stopping by today.    I have a cutie for y'all this time.  I used a digi from QKR Stampede for this one.  This image is called Expecting and can be found here.

I created this card for the Oldie But a Goodie challenge, New Beginnings, and the Papertake Weekly challenge, Anything Goes, New Beginnings.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Stamp: Expecting by QKR Stampede
Sentiment: Cardz TV Love in a Jar set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Spectrum Noir BGR 1
Cardstock: Colorbok, Recollections
Paper: DCWV
Ribbon: My Stash
Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches, Fiskar's Trimmer, EK Sucess Scalloped Scallop Punch, ATG Gun, Glue Dots, Pop Dots

Entering:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love the image on your card it did make me chuckle

    Thank you for sharing your card with us and the OBAG Challenge, the best of luck.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just too cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That digi made me laugh and I love the background you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.