2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 27, 2014

Challenge # 99 Digi Darla



Good Morning!  It's Monday and the start of a new week.  That means the start of a new challenge at Digi Darla's Challenges.  This week is a photo inspiration.
IMG_3675
Isn't this a beautiful picture?  I just love vintage. So, since our inspiration comes from this vintage photo, I decided to make my card a vintage one with lots of pearls and flowers.

I don't usually add as much stuff to my cards as I did this one, but I was on a roll.  I just kept adding and adding.  The darker, smaller roses I made using a 5 petal flower punch.  I learned the idea from JJ Showers.  She uses a bigger punch, but I went with a smaller one because I think they fit cards better.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and sharing some of your time with me.  I am so grateful for each one of you.  Have a wonderful Monday and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Image: Sewing Jar (Digi Darla)
Sentiment: Cardmaking Magazine Freebie set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Metallic Gold pen
Cardstock: Gina K Designs Heavy Base Weight Ivory, Pink (Recollections)
Paper: DCWV
Roses: Large (AC Moore), Small (handmade by me)
Pearls: Walmart
Lace: Walmart
Tools: Glossy Accents, Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots, hot glue gun, 5 petal EK Success punch, paint brush (for curling petals)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes!!! This is awesome!!! I love vintage - it is my favorite and I do love your card! Fantastically done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.