2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 13, 2014

Challenge #97: Digi Darla

Welcome to a new challenge at Digi Darla.  This week we have a copy cat challenge for y'all. Everyone can use the same image which you can find on the DD Challenge blog.  I love these challenges because everyone has such a different style.

Here's my interpretation of the image:


Recipe:
Stamp: Dog and Bird by Digi Darla
Sentiment: mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol.
Papers: DCWV
Card Stock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Gems: Queen and Co.
Tools: Fiskars Trimmer, ATG Gun, Stickles Frosted Lace, Sakura White Gel Pen

Thanks for joining me today for our new challenge. Have a wonderful Monday and God bless y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! It has been AGES since I have visit your blog or any other blog ... you have changed the whole look and LOVE IT! Your picture is beautiful too ... very nice. I am seeing so many cards too that I absolutely love, but due to migraines, I will just comment once here and tell you that all your work is just amazing - just as you are! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.