2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Do You Know What Day It Is?

Well, do ya???  It's Hump Day!  Yeah!!!!  I still love that camel.

Welcome to my little piece of Heaven on Earth.  I'm so glad to "see" y'all.

I am getting down to the wire with the cards I'm posting tonight.  Yep, that's me, always coming in at the last minute.

The first card I have for y'all tonight uses an image that I won from Meljen's.  I just love Melissa's images.  And guess what??? She's giving away free image of Fridays.  How cool is that?


Isn't he just the coolest?  When I saw this image, I knew I had to have it.  I pulled out some bandana paper and some black and white chevron paper and presto...A Bad Hare Day Bunny.  I think I would like to see this little guy for Easter.

Recipe:
Image: Meljen's
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers
Ink: Distress Ink in Fired Brick
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: The Paper Studio Harper's Boutique, TPS $4.99 paper pack.
Gems: Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Inking Tool

Challenges:
Meljen's --#194 Not Just Black and White
Totally Paper Crafts--One For the Boys
Savy Handmade Cards--Furry Friends
Digi Sketch--One for the Men (Following the theme and sketch)



The next card I have for today features a Misteri image from Jen Leeflang's collection at Digital Stamps 4 Joy.  I almost have completed my Misteri collection...I'm sure there is another collection from Jen that I must have..:)


This one is called Misteri Praise.  I really love her.  I have always wanted to do praise dance.

Recipe:
Image: Jen Leeflang from Digital Stamps 4 Joy
Sentiment: Dee's Bugaboo Boutique
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: Snap by Simple Stories, Dots by DCWV
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cutterbee Scissors

Challenges:
Digital Stamps 4 Joy--#84  Add Real Ribbon
Crazy for Challenges--#220 Color Challenge: Aqua Pink Chocolate and Cream
Party Time Tuesdays--#157 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty--#162  Spots and Dots
My Favorite Things--#161 Sketch
Word Art Wednesday--#117  Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great night and God bless!

9 comments:

  1. the first card is great and fantastic Emily.
    the second card is so wonderful.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Emily! I just love your card! You have done a FABULOUS job with that Bad Hare Day image. Your coloring is fantastic and the patterned paper you've used is just PERFECT! Thank you so much for joining us this week at MelJen's.

    ~Barb,
    Senior DT Member, MelJen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily these are so cute!! Love your 'bad hare day' and the praise dancing is a hit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beauties but "Biker Bunny" just looks like he is going after his Harley. I enjoyed seeing your lovely art today and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the image.

    Thank you for spreading the word about our challenge which starts tomorrow. If you could please just quickly write a comment on the post to be entered into the draw. :)
    http://sunflowerfielddesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/valentines-blog-hop-winner-our-monthly.html
    Thank you,
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We are so grateful and blessed by everyone who participates and supports our cause. Your cards are so sweet, and definitely an inspiration for everyone. Thanks again. Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card :) love this rabbit!! thanks for joining digisketch challenge this fortnight - Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.