2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 20, 2014

Dude!

It' still Monday, but I have another card for y'all. This uses a cute set from Fred She Said.  They have some great images for sale in their store.  Y'all should check them out.


I used the Whimsie Doodles sketch for January, but I put my own spin on it.  I also used the color combination from Chromatic Craze and it's in the two designer papers.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Empty Pocket Shrugger Digi Set Fred She Said
Sentiments: Same set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers, Glitter Gel Pens
Cardstock: Blue, Orange (Recollections)
Papers: The Paper Studio Celebrations paper pad
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots, Coluzzles Circle Cutter and Blade


Challenges:
Whimsie Doodles--Sketch
Sentimental Sundays-More than 3 Layers
Chromatic Craze--#6
Cardz 4 Guys--Happy Birthday

1 comment:

  1. fab birthday card, i love the colours :o)
    thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.