2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas Card #3 for 2014

Hi there.  Thanks for stopping by.  I have completed my third Christmas card for the year.  I figure at this rate, I should have plenty for sending out this year.

I used another image from Ike's Art to make this card.  I think she's beautiful.  I love her hair.

I truly appreciate the time that y'all take coming to check out my blog.  I love reading all the comments that are left for me.  It really makes my crafting worth it.  Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Stamp: Ike's Art
Sentiment: Gina K Festive Frame set
Ink: Versafine Onxy Black
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Cardstock: Red Base (Colorbok), Red and Green (Recollections), Neenah Solar White
Papers: DCWV, Recollections City Sidewalks
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots, Creative Memories Trimmer

Challenges:
ABC Christmas--A is for Anything
Christmas Challenges--Sketch #106
Crafts 4 Eternity--#159 Fancy Folds
Crafting from the Heart--#5 Fancy Folds
Friends of Speedy TV--#108 Easel Cards

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Great colors and design!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers. Very cute image too. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous easel card hun love the image and the layering too - great colour scheme and design - thank you for playing along at Crafting From The Heart - hope to see you again real soon - Judith DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and i love the stamp! Thanks for joining CCWS!

    Gr. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great christmas card. Love the design with the layers, colouring and love that fold. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for another challenge. Hugs Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx PS I have follower candy: My candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous easel card, I love doing them they seem so much faster to do than an A2. Great colouring and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, you are off to a great start. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card with a gorgeous image. There's nothing like being prepared. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Em - loving your color choices too - have a wonderful week - thanks for dropping this off at FOSTV this week - you can upload 4 more creations that are easel if you like - happy day! Gail FOSTV DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Emily, Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely easel card, and I really like the way you've layered the DPs too. Thanks for joining the Crafting From The Heart challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful easel card, just beautiful all around! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.