2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, January 26, 2014

With Love

Hello.  Welcome to my blog.  I'm so happy y'all could stop by.  It's snowing, again.  I'm tired of the white stuff now.   We are going to hit a heat wave next week though...35 degrees F.  LOL

The card I have for y'all today came out a little blurry.  I took the picture 3 times and it still came out that way.  I think it might have been the shimmery chalk that I used to color the image.

I think this has to be one of the most CAS cards I have done.  I printed out the image from Anonymous Stamps and ran my Versamark pad all over it.  I then took my chalk eyeshadows and colored stripes on the flowers.  I then cut it out with my Marvy Scalloped Heart punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have been up to.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Anonymous Stamps
Sentiment: Bently Bears
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Versamagic, 
Coloring Medium: Chalk eyeshadows, Sakura Glitter Gel pens
Cardstock: Recollections
Gems: Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, pop dots, chalk brush, Marvy Scalloped Heart punch, 

Challenges:
Atlantic Hearts Challenge--Sketch
In the Pink--Dies and Punches
Hiding in My Craft Room--For a Loved One
Chalk-ah-Lot--Love with Chalk

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, shimmery heart you've created! Also love the cute little sentiment in the lower right corner. Thanks for linking up to Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I love the heart it is so soft and delicate looking. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Em, we are having 35+ degrees Cesius as the moment, loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect with the heart. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, great job. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work on the heart. It just pops the card even though soft colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the technique you used on the heart. great card! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those delicate flowers with the blended pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily, great CAS card and I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous heart on a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope to be able to welcome you back here soon..

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Thank you for the chalk inspiration. I forget to use Versa Mark with the chalk. Thanks for linking up at Chalk Ah Lot. Stop by tomorrow for the new challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.