2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 20, 2014

Challenge #98 at Digi Darla

Happy Monday!  Can you believe we are three weeks into the New Year already?  Man, I think this year is going to go as fast as 2013.  Either I'm getting older or time is going faster.  I'm voting for time. :)

This week our challenge at Digi Darla is an "ABC Challenge".  Your job is to pick a letter and use that as the muse for your project.  I chose the letter B.




Recipe:
Stamp: Natural Beauty by Digi Darla
Sentiment: mine
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Papers: DCWV
Cardstock: Recollections
Flowers: The Paper Studio
Tools: Fiskars Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope y'all have a great day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.