2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, January 10, 2014

Challenge #70 at QKR Stampede



Hi there.  Sorry for the lateness of this post.  I had it written down wrong on my list.  Yeah, I can be a dingbat.  

Our first challenge of the new year  is "Snowflakes and Sparkles".  That leaves a lot open to interpretation.  The prize: 5 images from the store.

I used "Sledding Girl" and "Snowflakes" to create my card.
I think she is just the sweetest vintage image. When my daughter saw this card, she says to me, "Mom, they don't make sleds like that anymore.  I bet Grandma Joan had one of those."  Yes, Kierstynne, I bet she did.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.  God bless.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sledding Girl and Snowflakes from QKR Stampede
Sentiment: My Stash
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, OMS, 
Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
Ink: Stampin' Up 
Cardstock: Colorbok, Recollections
Papers: DCWV 
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Spellbinders Classic Circles Large dies, pop dots

Entering:
Card Making Mamas--#78 Anything Goes
Crafty Hands--#5  Anything Goes
Digi Haven--Baby It's Cold Outside
Simply Create Too--Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts--Winter Wonderland

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card & LOVE your layout!

    Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Emily: Like your snow card especially your adorable image. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice how you've let that precious image be the star of the show! Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little boy it's so cute !

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven !

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex
    https://stampinalex.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.