2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 20, 2014

Galatians 5:22-23

Hello there.  I have another card for y'all today.  It's a fairly CAS card, which I don't normally do.  I like the stuff..:)


As you can see, I think that straight card picture was a one time thing.  LOL.

Thanks so much for stopping in to see me today.  I hope y'all have a great evening.

Recipe:
Sentiment: Dee's Bugaboo Boutique
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, Blue (Recollections)
Paper: Prima London Market, ATD
Pearls: Hobby Lobby
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Labels 22

Challenges:
Sketch with a Twist--Use dies or punches
Creative Moments--#34 Buttons/Pearls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card; love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable CAS card, love the sentiment!! Thank you for playing whit us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Sketch with a Twist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.