2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beccy Muir's Monthly Challenge--January

Hello there, peeps.  Hope y'all are having a great day.  I have created another card for a challenge. Man, I'm on a roll.  The card for this post is for the monthly challenge over at Beccy's Place.  Beccy has some wonderful images.  I was on her design team last year and I loved it.  She is very talented.

I chose Miss Virginia to make my card.  Since it's winter here in NE PA, I went with shades of blue. I used the weekly sketch from Digi Sketch Challenge to create this card.


Didn't she turn out cute.  She's so versatile you could use any colors for her.  She just has such a sweet expression.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I really appreciate the time that you take to stop by and look at my creations.  I love reading your comments to, so please leave me some love. :)  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

Recipe:
Stamp: Beccy Muir's Miss Virginia (Digi)
Sentiment: Dee's Bugaboo Boutique
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Metallic Gel Pen
Cardstock: Colorbok, Cryogen White
Paper: DCWV
Flowers: handmade with a 5 petal punch
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, EK Success punch, hot glue gun, homemade glimmer mist, ATG Gun

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Emily, I love it! I think the blue looks wonderful with this little character and I love the way you've coloured her. I also love the background layers and the beautiful roses. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, thanks so much for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.