2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, January 27, 2014



Hey Friends.  I just wanted to let you guys know about a new blog I just found and some of the fab blog candy that Melissa from Needful Things is offering up.  

There are few rules though:
All products are NEW unless noted in description. In order to get your name in the drawing you need to follow these simple rules:

1.  Live in the United States to win
2.  Have a blog
3.  Link this page and post photo too on your blog
4.  Join my blog and leave some comments





Lot's of Stamping Fun here!

Included are:
Jim Holtz Components Stamp
The Greeting Farm Stamp
Kraftin Kimmies Stamp Set 
Autumn Leaves Numbers Set
Cosmo Cricket Stamp Set
Autum Leaves Swirl Stamp Set
Technique Tuesday Stamp Set


Drawing will be on the last day of the month
 You need to contact me within 2 weeks if you win - mkn8ers@gmail.com
      (If I don't hear from you the prize will be given to another)


Melissa has some wonderful artwork on her blog.  Make sure you check it out. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.