2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #202

Good Tuesday morning.  Welcome to my blog.  I hope y'all are having a good day so far.

Today begins a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  We had some beautiful entries last week.  Make sure to check the blog to see if you are a winner.  

Our theme this week is "ANYTHING GOES".  Everyone seems to like these types of challenges because it allows your creative ideas to shine through.  

I used an image from Robyn's Fetish for my card today.  The image is called "Friends Forever".


I loved this image.  It's so cute and with the sentiment it makes the perfect friendship card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate it.  I hope y'all have a great Tuesday and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.