2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Digital Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #97

Good Morning friends.  Today we have a new challenge starting at Digital Stamps 4 Joy.  This week is going to be a stretch for many of you.  Our theme is BLACK AND WHITE (grey and skin tones allowed). Most of us like color so it's hard to do something plain.  

Our challenge runs from today until Tuesday, August 5th. We would prefer you to use a DS4J image, but it's not mandatory.  If you want to be in the running for the DT Choice prize though, you must use a DS4J image.

I used Misteri-Bride by Jen Leeflang to make my card. If you haven't seen the Misteri collection, please head over to the Shop and check it out along with the other beautiful images there.


I did add a bit of pink to my card because I am using it for a wedding I'm going to on Friday and the colors are pink and black.  I love this cute image.  Adding some flourishes and flowers finished off the card.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day and will think about joining our challenge. God bless!

Challenges I am entering
The Cutie Pie Challenge--Love and Marriage

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely Emily a really modern twist on a wedding card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.