2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Cards

Hello friends.  I am posting some random cards that I made while my internet was out.  I didn't enter these in any challenges and they aren't for my design teams.  Just wanted to post them so y'all could see them.

Using The Paper Shelter image and handmade roses.

Using a Robyn's Fetish image.

Using an image from A and T Creations, papers from DCWV and lots of Distress Ink.

Using an image from DS4J.

Using a Kenny K image, punched flowers and blue pearls

Using a Delicious Doodles image and trying for the CAS look.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed the cards that I had for you today.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.