2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, July 2, 2014

News at MFP

                                 

Hello there.  Today I am posting for MFP.  We have a new stamp release available.  Man, I just love this month's sets.  They are fantastic.

                                   

I love the Chinese Takeout one and the flowers.  I think they are my favorites.

We are also having a Christmas in July blog hop at the end of the month.  There will be 5 days of beautiful projects available for your viewing pleasure.  I am making projects for 3 of the 5 days, so make sure to stop in to see what I come up with.  And, make sure to stop in at MFP Speedy TV to see all the wonderful projects that the DT has created.

I also posted my first challenge on MFP as the hostess of Simple Salutations.  I had a difficult time getting it live.  We had a severe storm today which knocked out our power.  Not a good thing when working online. It is also 90 degrees today and it was starting to get pretty hot before the electricity came back on.  I finally managed to get it live. :)

Have a wonderful Hump Day! WHOOT! WHOOT!  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.