2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, July 18, 2014

Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge #176

Hello there, friends.  I am so far behind in my blogging.  We lost internet due to the severe thunderstorms we were having here in our are a week or so ago.  This week my husband was on vacation, so we've been busy.

On the 12th, we started a new challenge at Kenny's and the theme is sports.  I didn't have internet to be able to upload my card for the blog, but here it is...


Make sure to go check out the blog for my teammates wonderful cards.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.