2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #37

Good Morning.  Thanks for joining me for our new challenge at Clear It Out.  Everywhere I look there is a Christmas in July challenge.  We decided to join in. This week we want to see those Christmas cards.  We want you to add GLITTER to  your card too.  So, pull out the glue and let's get sparkly.

Our sponsor this week is:


I used BB Kakes's Steampunk 3 pc set to make my card.  I love her expression.  I used my Sakura glitter pens and metallic markers to color this image.  Those red balls that I added, I have no idea where I got them or what they even are, but they work great for Holly Berries, don't they?

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.