2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, July 7, 2014

Melonheadz Friends Challenge--Tags/Bookmarks

Thank you for joining me today for our new challenge. We had some wonderful entries for our "For Kid's" challenge.  

Our challenge this week is "TAGS/BOOKMARKS"  We want to see your creative bookmarks or tags. 

I have created a bookmark tag.  LOL.  I am always losing my bookmarks, so I figured if I created a large one, I might not lose it.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Monday and God bless.  If you have any questions about my project for today, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.