2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Clear It Out Challenge #36

Hello, friends.  Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday.

This week's challenge at Clear It Out is a KISS challenge.  We all know what that means right.  Well, I'm am just not good at these cards.  I have a hard time keeping it simple.  I made two cards for this challenge and didn't like either one.  I finally decided to add a bit of stuff and liked it much better.

I love the sentiments that came with this cute set from Deedee Designs..  It's calle "Bee-lieve".  Adding some patterned papers made me like the card much better.

Thanks for joining us for this challenge.  Have a wonderful day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.