2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kierstynne's Card

Hey there folks!  Ok, so this post 4 on the same day...I'm on a roll.  This isn't a card for my 100 day challenge.  I wanted to show ya'll how well my daughter does making cards on her own.  She loves to use my stuff to make cards.  She is very crafty and I think she gets it from her mama..lol  She made this card for her Sunday School teacher for her birthday.  I stamped the image for her so it would be a good impression for her to color.  She used colored pencils to color it in.  Then, so sweetly, she asked if she could use a rhinestone to make the dittle on the  i.  I couldn't resist letting her have one.  So, I hope you guys like it.  It's kinda hard to see where the background of the picture stops and the card begins because it's a plain white card.  It's regular size with the image right in the middle. 

Thanks for stopping by and please leave some comments and let Kierstynne know what you think of her work.  She would love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.