2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 4

Howdy friends!  I am so behind in my blogging.  I don't know how you ladies can keep up everyday..whew..But, I am trying to catch up. 

This is Day 4 of the 100 days challenge.  It is a birthday card for my BFF's daughter who is turning 7.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and added clear sead beads.  I colored it in with my BIC markers and cut out the focal image (Stampendous' Changito) with Spellbinders.  The DP and CS are from my stash that I am trying very hard to use up. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoy the card.


Stamp: Stampendous Changito
Markers:  BIC
Dies:  Classic Circles, Classic Scallop Circles
Embellishments: Balloon Brads; Sead Beads
Adhesive: ATG; Glossy Accents; Pop Dots
CS & DP:  my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.