2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hope

Hello my crafty friends.  Today I have another card to show you.  This stamp is from Renee LaVoie and it is called Hope.  You can find this beautiful mermaid and all of Renee's other beautiful stamps at http://katstamps.com/home.htm.   I stamped Hope with Memento's Tuxedo Black.  I then used my Spectrum Noir pens to color her in.  I used a Sakura pen to add some sparkle to some of her scales and her armband.  What mermaid isn't complete without some bling right, so I gave her a belly button rhinestone.  The background is chalked to resemble the water that she lives in.  The beautiful DP is from Queen Vikki, as is the ribbon.  This is a portrait card that opens from the bottom.  I think she turned out rather nice.  Thanks for looking and hop on over to Queek Kat Designs and take a look at all the wonderful stamps she has for sale.  You won't be disappointed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.