2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 8

Howdy friends!  Thanks for stopping by today to see my project.  I am so excited to be showcasing a new stamp from over at Queen Kat Designs.  Vikki has some wonderful new releases coming up so you should hop right over and check them out.  This little guy is called Elf Portrait and was designed by Trish Shufelt.   I am not sure how well you can see the expression on his little face but it sure is one of mischief.  I know he's up to something ;).  I colored him with Sakura Glitter pens because Christmas is all about sparkle and glitz right?  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies to cut out the layers.  So, thanks for stopping by today and checking out my new project.  Hope you all have a blessed day!



Stamp:  Elf Portrait-QKD
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Sakura Glitter Pens
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
DP: my stash
CS: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.