2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 6

Hello there.  Can you believe it??  Three post in one day!  That's some kind of record for me.  This is Day 6 for the 100 day challenge.  It's a Love card for the challenge Make Your Momma Proud swap over on SCS.  I used a technique from GinaK and Stamp TV to do the mat for the focal image.  I used gold embossing powder around all the edges to simulate gold paper.  I like the way it came out.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a blessed day!


Stamps:  Stampin' Up
Ink:  TCP Gold; TCP Red; Memento Tuxedo Black
Embossing Powder:  Gold
DP & CS:  my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.