2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 7

Hello again..Thanks for stopping by to take a gander at my latest creation.  I did this card for two different challenges.  The sketch challenge over at SCS and the Creative Freebie Challenge over at The Outlawz   You guys should check them out.  There is all kinds of cool things going on.  The deal is, you get two free digital images to start and you have two weeks to get at least one project done using at least one of the images.  I haven't used digital stamps and I have to tell ya, I think I like 'em.   Much cheaper than rubber or clear.  I don't think I will ever go completely digital though.  I like getting inky  and the feel and smell of the stamps, inks and papers.  Just a little quirk. 

So, without further ado....my first entry into the Creative Freebie Challenge.
Ain't she purty??  I used paper from my stash and colored the image with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I added a tiny rhinestone in the middle of the bodice.  She even has her fingernails painted and lipstick on.  The hand fan at the top is a button from my stash.  I just snipped off the shank and added pop dots.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.