2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 5

Hello again.  Here is Day 5's card for the challenge.  It is for a swap entitled, Make Your Momma Proud: Anything Goes over on SCS.  All of the DP and CS is from my stash.  I am using up my scraps and stash, but it really doesn't seem to be getting any smaller..:)  The stamp set is from Stampin' Up.  I colored in the images with Sakura Glitter Pens.  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will start following my blog.  I would love to have more friends who check in.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Stampin' Up
CS & DP:  my stash
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers:  Sakura Glitter Pens
Ribbon:  my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.