2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

100 Day Challenge Day 2

Howdy all.  I am a little behind in my posting.  I finally had a chance to sit down and update my blog for Day 2 of the 100 Cards in 100 Days challenge.  This card was made for a challenge over on SCS for Teapot Tuesdays.  I used a Studio G stamp for the background paper and stamped it with Adirondak Cranberry ink.  I then cut the paper  in half, but offset it a little.  I rounded the inside corners.  The cardbase is GinaK Wine with Everything and I used a bit of the same paper to make the border strip which I punched with a Fiskar's Scallop.  The butterfly is GinaK Electic Summer and I used a Sakura Glitter Pen to color in the stripes.  The little greeting is from my stash.  Thanks for looking and keeping up with my 100 days.  Comments are always welcome and I love to read them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.