2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday's at Paper A La Mode

Hello there y'all.  Thanks for stopping by.  I am in a bit of pain today.  If you saw my post yesterday, you know that I took my daughter to Roba's Farm.  Well, it was a beautiful day.  Not too hot, nice breeze blowing..yeah well..that's so deceptive.  I look like a burnt chip.  Yep, that's right.  I got some serious sunburn on my face, arms and chest.  I didn't even know I was burning.  I'm feeling it today.  But, even with the pain today, we had a fantastic time yesterday, so it was worth it.

Today starts the new challenge over at Paper A La Mode.  Debbie has come up with a doozie of a challenge.  Use something old that you haven't used before.  We all have something hiding in the recesses of our crafting rooms that we bought years ago thinking it would make a great project.  But, it got pushed to the back burner and you never got around to using it.  Well, pull it out for this challenge.

I found a set of K & CO Birthday chipboard stickers in one of the crates that I store my stuff in.  I pulled them out and thought, "Hey, that would make a cute card".  So, I got to work...

I used Recollections Pink card stock for the base and a piece of polka dot paper from my scrap stash to make the beginning of the card.  I pulled these two chipboard stickers and the candle border strip (from a set of stickers from the Dollar Tree) out to use.  I figured being chip board stickers I didn't need to use pop dots on them.

So, that's it.  Very simple, very easy and very quick.  I think it took me 5 minutes to make this cute card.  The inside has more of the polka dot paper, a white journaling spot and another sticker from the Dollar Tree pack that says "May all your wishes come true."

Thanks for joining me today and I hope to see some of your creations on Paper A La Mode this week.  Have a great day and God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.