2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, September 23, 2013

Magnolias at Beccy's Place

Hello there my friends.  Welcome back to my blog.  I appreciate the visit. We are showcasing the Magnolias from Beccy Muir's Spring Seeds set.  Last week we showcased the Tulips from the set.   

I'm not exactly sure what color magnolias are supposed to be, but I thought pink was a good choice.  I colored this one with colored pencils and OMS.  I fussy cut around the image and inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo before adhering it to the card with pop dots.  The patterned papers are all from DCWV and the card stock is Recollections.  I added some gems from Queen and Co. to finish off the card.

I truly appreciate y'all stopping by.  Stay tuned next Monday for my last DT Example for Beccy's Place. Have a great day and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.