2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, September 16, 2013

Beccy's Place Showcase

Hello there.  Thanks for stopping in today.  I have a card for y'all to showcase Beccy's new set: Spring Set.  Beccy has designed some of the most beautiful tulips for this set.


Here is a preview of the entire set:




Beautiful, right?   To purchase this set or some of the other beautiful sets Beccy has designed, please visit Beccy's Place and click on the cute bear picture in the left hand corner to be taken to her store.

Thanks again for stopping in today.  I only have a couple more post for my DT assignment with Beccy's Place and then my time is over.  It is very sad for me because I have loved working with such a talented team.  Stay tuned for the last few cards for Beccy's Place.

God bless y'all.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a beautiful job on this DT, Em! Hopefully, when your time here is up, another door will quickly open! This card is so pretty. Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us :-) hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.