2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Congratulations John and Kelly

Hello there friends.  Today I have a card for y'all that I haven't been able to post until today.  I made this card for my BIL and his new bride, but I couldn't put it online until after the wedding because I have my blog posts linked with FB and they would have been able to see it.

I tried to come as close to the colors of the wedding as possible.  I used a BIC marker to color in the ribbons on the dress and the roses.  The exact colors of the wedding party are White and Sangria, but I didn't have a Sangria marker, but I did have a Berry colored one.


I used a sweet Precious Moments image that I found online to make this card.  I colored in the image with my BICs.  The sentiment is a Scripture from 1 Corinthians 13 which is called the "Love" Chapter.  I trimmed down both images and matted them onto a dark red cardstock.  The patterned papers are all DCWV and come from a wedding collection.  I added some dark red pearls for interest.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful.  My new SIL had the most beautiful dress.  She looked like an angel as she walked down the aisle.  My husband was the best man and the entire bridal party was dressed to the nines.  

Here's a picture of the happy couple: Mr.and Mrs. John and Kelly Thubbron.



 And this is my gorgeous husband, Tim.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great rest of your day.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.