2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 8, 2013

Make it Monday Challenge

So, glad to see y'all came back.  I have another card for ya tonight.  This one uses a sweet image from Saturated Canary, who is the sponsor for this week's MIM challenge.

She's colored with Crayola and die cut with Spellbinders Labels 10.  I cut a second label in Brown and offset them just a bit.  All the papers are from Recollections Bright and Jolly set from last year.  The card stock is Recollections.  I added some blue pearls from Queen and Co. to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping in and I'll see y'all tomorrow with the Paper A La Mode challenge for the week.  Have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. Love SC images and your card is terrific. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image emily. Visiting from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.