2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 15, 2013

Fridays with QKR Stampede

Happy Friday, friends.  Today starts another challenge with QKR Stampede.  Our challenge this week is Western World.  There are quite a few western images in the store for you to check out.  

I chose the Cowgirl and Saddled Snail to make my out of the box Christmas card.

I wanted something a bit different for one of my friends who is from out west.  I am going to send this to her and her husband for Christmas.  I began by coloring with Crayola colored pencils and OMS.  The background papers are from Basic Gray and the circle is SU Crumb Cake.  I needed a grounding point for the snail and cowgirl so I created some hills on the bottom of the circle.  The sentiment is Barbed Wire Merry Christmas.  I added some dash lines around the sentiment and circle.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Take a chance and join us at QKR this week.  Your card just might win.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.