2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Cold Here

Good Morning.  Happy Sunday to ya!  My husband just checked the weather here in good ole Northeast PA and it's 15 degrees this morning.  It snowed a bit yesterday...just a dusting.  The high for today? 21.  That's a bit too cold for me.   For Thanksgiving?  The high is 21, the low?  -2.  That is why I am not going Black Friday Shopping.  I'm not freezing my butt off for a sale.  I hope y'all are warm and cozy wherever you are.  

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with another wonderful challenge for Digi Darla and Melonheadz Friends.  Stay tuned.  God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.