2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Baubles at My Time to Craft

Hello my friends.  Welcome back to my blog.  I have been hard at work crafting away.  I'm so bad though, I haven't started my Christmas cards yet.  Hopefully I have enough that I have made between last year and this to send out.  I'm shortening my list drastically, but still need quite a few.

Today's card is for the My Time to Craft's challenge "Christmas Baubles".  I made a CAS card for this challenge.

These ornaments are from one of my first stamp sets and I have no idea who designed it.  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a card base made from GP card stock.  I colored them with Sakura Glitter pens.  I added a sentiment at the bottom.  That's it..very simple.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all have a great day.  God bless ya.

1 comment:

  1. Love those ornament images Emily. Makes for a great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.