2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, November 8, 2013

Kenny K's Challenge: Pumps and Pearls

Welcome back.  Don't you just love Kenny K's images?  I'm addicted.  I think they have to be one of my favorites in the digi world.  My list is a long one, but he's definitely high ranking.

The challenge this week is Pumps and Pearls so I chose Mrs. Claus to use for my image.

She's colored with my trusty Crayola's and OMS.  I just am not that good with the markers yet.  I'm still practicing, but haven't quite got the hang of it.  The papers are from The Paper Studio and the card stock from Recollections.  I found that silver and red ribbon in my Christmas stash and the red pearls are from Queen and Co.  I did add some glitter and sparkle to her with Sakura Glitter pens.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope y'all have a great night.

1 comment:

  1. Wooow what a gorgeous Christmas card you`ve made and fab coloring hun :-)
    Thanx for joining at KennyK`s Krafty Krew :-)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.