2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, December 23, 2013

Mondays with Digi Darla

Good Morning.  Can you believe that today is the day before Christmas Eve?  Man, it's crazy.  I still have some shopping to do, so that's what I will be doing this evening.

Since today is Monday, that means a new challenge at Digi Darla.  Our challenge this week is an Anything Goes challenge.  These are always fun because we never know what we are going to see in the entries.

For my card, I used an adorable penguin.
Told y'all he was adorable.  I colored him with BIC Markers.  I used a Spellbinder's Hexagon die to cut him out.  I added some black faux stitching around the edges.  The papers are all from the Santa and Friends 6x6  paper stack from The Paper Studio.  I added some snowflakes from a Recollections pack.  The card stock is a light blue from Recollections.

I hope y'all like my little penguin.  I hope you will decide to enter the new Digi Darla challenge.

I pray that each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  God bless y'all.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.