2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, October 21, 2013

Mondays with Digi Darla

Good morning, friends.  Welcome to a Mondays with Digi Darla segment.  This week, our challenge is "Anniversaries"
There isn't a specification on what type of anniversary, so it could be a birthday, a wedding anniversary, a job anniversary, etc.  

I chose to do a wedding anniversary because when I saw this sentiment, I knew I had to use it.  Then, I just had to pick an image to go with it.  Most people do it the other way around, but hey, I like to think outside the box. :)

I just love this sentiment because I do this to my husband all the time.  Having diabetes makes my feet cold, even in the summer, and he's like my own personal hot rock. So, I always stick my feet on him to warm them up..lol

I used an EK Success label punch on the sentiment and added two blue rhinestones to each side.  It's on pop dots.  The image is called "Happy Couple #5" and I colored it with Crayola colored pencils and OMS.  I love orange and blue together.  It's such a refreshing combo I think.  I used a BIC marker to add some polka dots to the comforter. I cut it down and inked around the edges with Memento Bahama Blue. ( I did the same thing on the sentiment)  I used a piece of orange card stock and a piece of turquoise card stock from Recollections to mat the image.  The DPs are all from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope y'all enjoyed my funny little anniversary card.  Make sure to jump over Digi Darla's blog and check out the challenge.  Hope to see y'all there.

4 comments:

  1. Love is... being able to warm your feet up with the same person year after year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome sentiment. Perfect for an anniversary card. Great work Em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.