2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 26 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

Hello there!  Welcome to  Day 26.  Can you believe our hop is almost over.  I don't know whether to be thankful or sad.  I'm going to miss seeing all these wonderful projects daily.  I have followed most of the blogs so that I can keep up with my fellow Wicked Bloggers.

Today's offering is a card.  It's a bit different than most Halloween cards.  I did not use any Halloween papers or colors.


I used a Delicious Doodles image.  She's colored with Crayola colored pencils.  I printed four copies of the frame and did the same technique as on Day 10 with the Gothic Bride.  I used a piece of The Paper Studio patterned paper with tons of sea shells on it. I used an Inkadinkado stamp set called Coastal to stamp the row of sea shells on my torn piece of Kraft card stock.  It's stamped with Espresso Truffle ink.   I used an Inkadinkado sentiment stamped in Espresso Truffle from Memento.  I used two punches from the Paper Studio to die cut the sentiment.  Adding some gems on the sentiment and on the inside of the frame finished off this card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope y'all are having fun along the hop.  Make sure to check in with Terra to see if you have won one of yesterday's prizes and to see the sponsors for today.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway post here.

I am going to enter this project into the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge for this week.

13 comments:

  1. What a precious fairy image. She looks a bit wistful.

    Halloween is a time of making fantasies become reality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card....so pretty and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card today! This is just lovely! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Emily. Love how you colored the Delicious Doodles stamp. Love how you framed her on your card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Emily! Fabulous coloring and dimension and that DP is perfect. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you didn't use traditional colors... I love layers and dimension! the craft stamped banner is a great idea.... there are so many ideas and techniques that we forget! I need to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo for Halloween. You colored the image wonderfully!
    I tried to email you, in case you didn't get it, please email me thefactorycorp at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  10. great and beautiful halloween card Emily.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colors on this. Great frame, wonderful image and sooo well done. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.