2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Saturday, November 17, 2012

QKD Saturday Showcase

Hi ya'll.  I'm here with another card using the cute Ms. Claus stamp by Sandra Caldwell.  I just love her rendition of older people.  Some of them are very funny.

Today's card is of course a Christmas card.  I used two oval die cut DPs from DCWV for the background.  I cut a piece of red card stock for a base and ran it though my Cuttlebug with the Holiday Words embossing folder. I tied a piece of white satin ribbon round the card and tie a cute bow knot.  I used paper piecing to make the focal image.  I did this by stamping the image on the white card stock and then again on red.  I fussy cut out her hat and dress and glued them on to the white stamped image.  I used Spectrum Noir pens to color in the parts that needed coloring and added alittle bit of glitter pen to the bell and the holly.  And of course I had to add some bling to the corner.

Thanks again for stopping in and I hope you will hop on over to the Queen Kat Designs Store and check out all the wonderful stamps you will find there.

Hope you all have a great day!  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.