2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Thursday, November 8, 2012

Latest Update

Good Morning friends.  My surgery has been postponed due to my sugar being high.  My sugar always runs higher than most for some reason, but the doctor doesn't want to do the surgery because most people don't heal well with high sugar.  I am an anomaly.  Nothing about me is normal, but you know how doctors are.  I will keep you posted as I find out more.  Thanks so much for the prayers and thoughts.  I truly appreciate it.  God bless and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.