2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, May 25, 2012

Anniversary Card

Hi again.  I had some paper left over from making the Vera Bradley card so I decided to turn them into a card for a friend of mine who's anniversary is Saturday.  I used the black and white flower patterned paper and the green and white flower paper.  I used Stampin' Up's black cardstock for my card base.  I also added a little black ribbon around the front. (Ribbon from AC Moore)  The stamp is from Blue Ridge Impressions in Virginia.  If you have never looked at their stamps, you really should.  They are some of the most beautiful scenic stamps around.  I love them.  Blue Ridge also sells alot of Scripture and Christian stamps.  Another reason why I love them so.  They are sold unmounted, and you just add the cling material to the back when you get them.  Fabulous.  I used my Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval to cut out the sentiment and mount it.  I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags for the sentiment.  I cut them both out of the lime green.  I wanted the sentiment to pop a little so I cut another Fancy Tag out of white, cut out the inner circle and then stamped the greeting.  I inked around the edges of the greeting and the image with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  The inside message, which you can't see, is a stamp from Gina K Designs called Farm Life by Theresa Momber.  It says, "The view I like best is the one I share with you."  I love it!  This was a pretty quick card which was good because I needed to have it ready for tonight when I saw her at church.  Thanks for looking.


Here is a link to Blue Ridge Impressions. Check it out.
Here is the Theresa Momber Farm Life stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.