2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am Beautiful

Last night as I sat at my scrap desk working, I had on The Spirit XM radio channel on Directv.  I was thinking to myself that sometimes I feel so unworthy.  So ugly.  Because of my past, I still struggle with these feelings.  Even though I know that God has set me free from my past, those thoughts have been so ingrained that they still rear their ugly head every now and again.  As I sat listening to the tv and using the creativity that God gave me, this song came on.  I hadn't ever heard it before and it came out last year.  Mercy Me has some amazing songs out there that just touch the inner spirit man of myself. 

Take a listen and really hear what the lyrics are saying.  It touched me and made me feel, well, BEAUTIFUL!!!

http://youtu.be/7C2o0jHNRuU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.