2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy Mom

It's now 3:50 am and I am just now going to bed because I have spent the last 5 hours playing games on Webkinz.com to help Kierstynne collect webkinz coins so she can decorate and enlarge her tree frog's house.  His name is Mr. Greenly.  How sad is my life...lol  After the day we had yesterday, I should have let her earn her own coins, but I'm a good mom and I love my kid.  And the games are actually kinda fun.  LOL.  So, because of this I am not going to be posting tonight about anything serious.  Stay tuned for another informative post from my many thoughts.  Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.