2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #170

Good Morning!  Hey!  Hey!!  Do you know what day it is?  Yep, I still love that commercial. :)  That camel just makes my Wednesdays.

Since it's Wednesday again, that means another challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges.  We have a super challenge for y'all this week.  It's to use "YOUR FAVORITE COLORS".  I love this type of challenge.  

As you can see, the image and the sentiment are a bit wonky.  I was able to turn a faux pas into a cute card.  It took me a bit to figure it out, but I got it. I think having a rhombus set of dies would have worked better, but it came out ok.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see y'all over at Penny's this week for this Favorite Color challenge.  Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

Recipe:
Stamps: "Gracie" by Stamp Art by Kathryn
Sentiment: TPC Studio Faith Greetings set
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Memento Bahama Blue
Cardstock: Recollections, Neenah Solar White
Papers: DCWV Garden Party Stack
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Glue Dot, X-acto Knife and Ruler, Cutterbee Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.