2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Clear It out Blog Hop Winner

Good Morning, my friends.  I hope y'all are having a great day so far.  I'm afraid that I brought the snow with me to Virginia.  I couldn't believe it.  I wanted to get away from all that cold and snow, but dang if it isn't cold and snowy here.  Go figure.

So, on to why y'all have stopped in today.  I am using Random.org to pick a winner.  So, here we go:

True Random Number Generator 21 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
That's you: Susan Renshaw.  Congratulations! Please email me at timandem2000 at yahoo dot com with your mailing address.  I am in Virginia right now visiting with my Grandmother who is comfort care, so I will not be able to mail your package until I get back home, and unfortunately I cannot give you a date as to when that will be.  I will send you an email when I know more for sure.  We are just playing the waiting game with Granny right now.  So, Susan, as soon as I know a definitely time that I will get home, I will let you know.  Congratulations again.
 
Thanks to all the new followers and for those who left a comment on my blog.  I truly appreciate it. 

Have a wonderful day and God bless y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.