2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Friday, March 28, 2014

Musically Challenged #21

Hi again.  I have completed another card and this one is for the Musically Challenged challenge #21.  The challenge is to use a Song with a Girl's Name.  There are so many songs out there with a girl's name in that you really have a lot to chose from.  I decided to use one of my most favorite songs, "Beth" by KISS.  I have always loved this song.  So, with that song in mind, I searched my digi stash and the closest I could come to an image for this song was "Bethany" by Cuddlebug Cuties by Anna Stillwell.  


Since she had an Easter basket, I figured I better make her an Easter card. :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I may be back with another card tonight so stay tuned.  Have a great night and God bless.

Recipe:
Image: Bethany by Anna Stillwell
Sentiment: TPC Studio "Easter" set
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, BIC Markers
Cardstock: GP (Walmart), Recollections
Papers: ATD Kalidescope
Flowers: Offray Ribbon Roses (AC Moore)
Leaves: my stash
Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Glue Gun, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Lacy Circles

Challenges:
Musically Challenged--#21 Song with a Girl's Name
Sentimental Sunday--#199 Springtime
The Crazy Challenge--#167 Flower 
Frenzy
http://cardadayblog.blogspot.ca/--Baby/Spring/Easter
Challenges 4 Everybody--Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright, colourful papers! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image - perfect for Easter! Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.