2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Sunday, March 23, 2014

PAM Challenge

Hello peeps.  I am just a tad late posting this card. Our new challenge over at Paper A La Mode at the Outlaws this week is "To Use Something on Your Card that Starts with the FIRST Letter of Your Name."  Our generous sponsor this week is Scrapbook Stamp Society.  Make sure to stop by and show some love to Sherry.

For my card, I used an image called Ella Bella Buttons and the color Eggplant.

I love Sherry's images.  They are so cute.  I used a new stamp set from The Stamps of Life to make the daisy flower and the sentiment is also from that same set.

Thanks so much for joining me today.  I hope to see your entry this week at PAM.

Have a wonderful day and God bless.


Recipe:
Image: Ella Bella Buttons from SSS
Sentiment: The Stamps of Life  Crazy4Daisies set
Stamps: Crazy4Dasies by The Stamps of Life
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Distressed Ink Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet
Coloring Medium: Crayola Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Clear Star Sakura Glitter Pen
Cardstock: Recollections
Paper: Recollections
Gems: Queen and Co
Tools: Fiskar's Trimmer, ATG Gun, Pop Dots, Spellbinders Labels 10 Dies, Crazie4Daisies Dies (The Stamps of Life), Stamp Block, Inking Tool, White Gel Pen, Zig Writer in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.