2014 Life Verse

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6


Monday, June 10, 2013

Melonheadz Friends Monday Challenge

Hello Friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I had minor surgery on my back this morning so if my post is a little crazy it's the pain pills I am on, so forgive me.

The card I have for you today is for Melonheadz Friends Challenge: Die Cuts.  I chose to use the 4th of July 2013 set to make my card.


I began by making the background paper using the shaving cream technique.  I used alcohol inks to add the color.  It's a very easy technique and produces some beautiful results.  I trimmed down the paper to fit a 5.5" square red base (Recollecions).  After coloring the image with BIC Markers, I die cut it using Nestabilities Classic Circles and embossed it. The scalloped mat is Recollections Red and die cut with Scalloped Circles Nestabilities.  The sentiment is die cut with Labels 10.  I added some star ribbon from my stash and a few gems to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Have a great night.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. God bless you.